1. The promoter is: Shop Distributive and Allied Employees’ Association whose registered office is at Level 1, 710 Hunter Street, Newcastle West, NSW 2302.
2. Employees of Shop Distributive and Allied Employees’ Association or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competitions or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competitions.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competitions
4. Only one (1) entry per person is permitted for each competition.
5. Closing date for entry will be listed in the description of the competitions. After the closing date no further entries to competitions will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competitions and the prizes for each winner are as follows:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competitions and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competitions will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the competitions.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. For an entry to be accepted the entrant must be deemed as a financial member of the union.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by software generator.
13. The winner/s will be notified by post or email. If the winner/s cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within fourteen (14) days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner/s and pick a replacement winner/s.
14. The promoter will notify the winner/s when and where the prize can be collected or if the prize will be forwarded to the winner/s.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competitions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering a competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [AU] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competitions will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.